Neil Sedaka - The Music Of My Life (2009)


Neil Sedaka has played a pivotal role in the music-scape over the last 50 years. An alumni of the Brill Building, his career is wide-ranging, from key associations with Elton John (who cites him as a major influence in "piano rock"), to re-launching Tony Christiefs career with "Amarillo". He has won a Grammy, recorded a classical album, been a guest on American Idol. In short, Sedakafs influence and contribution to the music industry is nothing short of phenomenal. The Music Of My Life, seemingly a must for any Sedaka fan, is not only an album of brand new materia--featuring 11 brand new tracks--the package also features a "Greatest Hits" CD including "Oh! Carol!", "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do", "Calendar Girl", "Amarillo", "Happy Brithday Sweet Sixteen" and many more.

Disc 1

1. Do You Remember?
2. A Fool In Love
3. Living In A Fantasy
4. Right Or Wrong
5. I Got To Believe In Me Again
6. You Are The Music Of My Life
7. I Keep Searching
8. Waiting
9. Won't You Share This Dream Of Mine
10. How Can I Change Your Mind
11. Bringing Me Back To Life

Disc 2

1. I Go Ape
2. Oh! Carol
3. Stairway To Heaven
4. Calendar Girl
5. Little Devil
6. Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
7. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
8. Next Door To An Angel
9. I Let You Walk Away
10. The Miracle Song
11. You
12. Turning Back The Hands Of Time
13. That's When The Music Takes Me
14. Standing On The Inside
15. Amarillo
16. Laughter In The Rain
17. Queen Of 1964
18. The Immigrant
19. Stephen
20. #1 With A Heartache
21. Endlessly
22. Bad & Beautiful